Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

good to be back!

It's good to be back in VA, even though I miss Rexburg and my friends like crazy! I got back late saturday night after traveling ALL day.. and I do mean ALL day, and I started work on monday! No time to waste... gotta make that money! It doesn't hurt that I absolutely LOVE my job though... I'm working 11-13 hours a day right now, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Thomas is such a sweet boy, and I'm excited that I get to work with him until the end of December. I get paid to play all day.. who could ask for a better job?


Here's a picture from yesterday of him and I on the couch watching this cute cartoon baseball movie called Everday Hero. (i think)
(see, i told you he was a cutie!)

So other than work, nothing else is new. I haven't seen any friends yet but I'm planning a trip with some of my old co-workers to "the sound". That'll be really nice and I'm really excited to spend some time with all the girls! And that's really all I have to say for today...

except here's a list of things that I didn't realize I missed about VA until I came back:
-Humidity (oh wait.. i didn't miss that AT ALL)
-Narrow, windy roads (they're fun to drive on)
-Dorky white guys that think they're "hood" just because they sport baggy jeans under their butts and wear Ecko shirts. (they make me giggle)
-Thunderstorms (i love to watch them!)
-Cheaper gas prices (even though I didn't drive in Idaho, I'm glad gas is cheaper in VA)
-My momma's porch swing.
-Trees (lots and lots of trees!)

2 comments:

Nadia Woodhouse said...

DARCIE I MISS YOU SO MUCH! i'm glad you're having fun at home.. thomas looks like he missed you!

Eric Todd said...

yep! love it!!!!!