Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend with the Bells

On March 26th, Jake and I rode down to Utah with Shaunie and Garren. (Jake's sister and brother in law). They had awesome tickets to the Jazz game, so we spent the weekend in Salt Lake and then drove over to Park City for some shopping! The pictures will explain the rest.

Utah Jazz vs. Dallas Mavericks
 


Jake got silly stringed by the Jazz Bear.

Olympic Bobsled Training Course
The Museum

Jake is an Olympic Skier... and goofball.

Holding the torch.

One of the props used for the opening ceremony in SLC.

The Metals... personally I think they look really cheap.

Olympic Ski Hill


Jake's hat might be a little too small... his forehead say Flexifit.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh ya, that's the trip that you forgot to leave early for so your sister could see you...ya I remember that one! ;)

Chelsea said...

PS I could think of a few things I'd like to stamp on Jake's forehead...