Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Bistro Table #1

So we're sticking to making at least one piece a week until we actually get accepted to the Farmer's Market so here is our Bistro Set Table. Chairs will come next week! 




The chairs will be closer to where Jake is sitting. I just grabbed a stool for the picture. And it's a pretty sturdy table... I sat on it just to make sure! I can't say the same for the collapsible ones I saw at TJMaxx the other day that they were selling for $100.00 though. So hopefully I can sell mine for around the same :)

4 comments:

Nadia Woodhouse said...

LOVE IT! It looks SO much better than the ones we saw at TJ Maxx. For real, let me get a new kitchen table from yall. How are you going to do the chairs? I'm so exciteddddddd

Chelsea said...

bistro-licious! It looks great!

Erica said...

I LOVE your furniture!!!! I would buy it for our house if we lived out there :)

Mommala said...

Wilcox Woodworks. I have found the name of your new business!! You two are amazing!! Wish I could be there to help at the Farmer's Market! It's going to be a huge success!! Love ya!