Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Prepping for the Market

I'm sending those positive vibes out into the universe again by telling myself we WILL get accepted to sell at the Farmer's Market! We found a great deal on a 10x10 canopy which is required for all sellers. At Big 5 they usually sell for $129.99 but they were on sale last week and I had a $10 off coupon, so we purchased our canopy for $60.00. I thought it was a pretty sweet deal... and apparently the sales clerk did too because when I asked him where they were located in the store he asked me how many I wanted. This is what it looks like: This is not my picture.. I stole the image from Google.
We'll find out if we made the cut May 31st.... cross your fingers!

1 comment:

KC Barnwell said...

oh i hope you get in.
then i can come and hang out with you and nadia as you sell all your things because they are so BOMB!