Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Using a shoe would be too easy...

Jake and I went on a walk the other day and when we got back Chuckie (Jake's little sister Carlie) was yelling for Jake to get upstairs. She found a gross albino spider crawling on the ceiling and the next thing I hear is get the Nerf gun! This is no regular Nerf gun i might add- it has a red "laser" so you know exactly where you are shooting. Yes, my fiance is 25 years old... and yes, I am still excited to marry him. Life will never be dull or boring.
It might have taken him a few shots to kill it, but it was entertaining none the less.

Now here's a gross update....
I took a few pictures on my phone of our beloved baby moose that died awhile back. It's gross- I know, but I've only seen images like this on horror movies...
After seeing this, I decided that if I ever get attacked by a moose and it tries to bite me that I will stick my arm in the huge gap of empty gums behind it's front teeth. Thank you baby moose, I've learned a hand full about wilderness safety on this walk.

2 comments:

G Sauce said...

Where can I get a nerf gun with lasers?

Mommala said...

Darcie!!! Bad karma to put pictures of death on your blog!! Take those off of there!! Yuk!! Oh and BTW........I Love you!!!