Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Last week was busy, but the next two will be busier!

First things first- Jake and I started moving everything into our new apartment! Jake finished the middle piece of the bed frame and threw the twin mattress for our guest bed on top of it to text me a picture while I was napping last Saturday. This is what it looks like completely put together in our cozy new  home:

I'll post more pictures up when we've finished settling in. 

Also big news- we've found someone to make our wedding cake and we have both agreed on what it will look like. This is the cake that will be at the Idaho reception:

I found the perfect truck on Ebay to make this cake possible. It came in the mail last week and I found a  climbing fireman that should be in the mail today! This is the truck we will use:

It has lots of little lights and sounds to go with it :)
I spent weeks trying to find the perfect truck and firefighter and I'm relieved that everything is taken care of. All we need now is a little bride to stick on top! And while I was searching for all of these firefighting accessories I found this awesome shirt that I just had to have:

"The only thing tougher than a firefighter is a firefighter's wife"
Amen.

This is a sneak peek of what Jake will look like on our wedding day. He saw this tux and HAD to have it for the big day. 

We were in and out of the store in 15 minutes. Fastest decision for the wedding ever made. 
And speaking of weddings- Nadia got married on Friday! 
Nadia has been my roommate for the last 2 years and we have become very close friends. It has been a lot of fun watching her and Bryce go from friends to a relationship and now husband and wife. They are amazing friends and I am so glad that we are only going to live one street away from each other. She'll still be my best friend and neighbor... we just won't share a room anymore!   

Nadia and Bryce Woodhouse
I have more pictures, but I'm still living my nomad life right now so I can not locate my camera cord. I'll go to the apartment later today and try to find it because Nadia was looking gorgeous! I love ya girl! 
Jake and I are next! Only 11 days and 27 minutes to go!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

11 days!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

G Sauce said...

That cake is awesome!

Nadia Woodhouse said...

oh darc i miss you! i am so glad we are friends, you are the best