Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

PICTURES ARE UP!

Engagement pictures are finally up!!


http://amybennion.instaproofs.com/category.php?id=591449&event=232556&pageSize=40&pageNumber=1


If that doesn't work, go to www.amybennion.com, online ordering, Jake and Darcie Wilcox Engagement, and my email is Naldergirl@aol.com


Tell us which ones you like best! We're going to be making our wedding announcement soon :)

3 comments:

D... said...

So no wonder you are having a hard time deciding!! There are so many and they are sooo good!! You look great in all of them. It's hard to decide. I am a big fan of brick though- but also green, see I'm torn! Good luck! :)

D... said...

oh yeah, I and LOVE old buildings! and bridges! yeah, I'm not much help... maybe you could narrow a few down from each setting and then narrow them down further from there. Good luck again! :)

Jenna said...

Congrats, Darcie! You guys are adorable and those pictures are great.