68 days to go! It's coming too quick and not fast enough.
Good news- I got a job at an elementary school here in Rexburg. I interviewed and received a phone call about 4 hours later saying they wanted to offer me a job. I took it since 30 people applied for the job and I couldn't ask them to wait 2 weeks for my other interview. I canceled the interview for the 7th because I didn't want to risk not taking the one I have for sure. The job I accepted gives me a few more hours a week anyways and I need to take all I can get! So there's one more stress crossed off the list!
We're still picking out the pictures we want to order for our announcements, and it's hard because there are so many cute ones. Still need my mom's input (cough cough) and anyone else's who would care to comment.
Next week I do not have to work, so the Idaho reception should start getting details set. I'm excited to get some more things planned and out of the way. My to-do list doesn't seem to get much smaller, but I know I've been getting things done! Jake and I decided on a mattress, I bought a couple chairs to reupholster for his study room (yes a couple-so I can bug him when he's in there too long), and....crap... that was all I really got done this week. I worked extra hours this week and it was Jake's birthday on Tuesday-don't judge me. Oh wait, I did pick out some wedding favors too, so now I just need to buy them.
It's still cold and rainy in Rexburg, and maybe that's why my blogs are so boring lately. I need some sunshine! I heard next week is supposed to be beautiful, but we'll see. It's June for crying out loud...come on universe, cut me a break. I did get a good laugh yesterday when I was driving to work-some man had attached a regular flatbead trailer to 2 horses and was cracking a whip at them. He was taking up a full lane of traffic and it was probably the most ridiculous thing I saw all day. Thank you Rexburg...you never cease to amaze me.
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment