| Jake fishing in the Snake River (it's in his parent's backyard) |
| He's turning me into a country girl. |
| We only caught one fish the whole afternoon but Jake's cousin Nate was there to help us bring it in.We went home and threw it on the grill and that is the first trout I've ever eaten. |
| But before we went home, Crit found us and Jake showed the boys how to sink themselves into the mud. Nate kept yelling, "The mud is getting in my crack!" haha. |
| That's me on a fifty all by myself. I'll be a dirtbiker yet! |
| In my in-laws backyard... it's beautiful. |
| Making tshirts with spray paint! |
| I had to use a whole small roll of tape to get the design I wanted on the back and front of this shirt! |
| Fall Creek. |
| That's the little creek we were fishing in and Jake caught the first little trout. |
| Me and Maya are pros now. |
| Even Brandon caught one! |
Another Summer adventure we've had is being a part of the Rexburg Farmer's Market. We've been making small pieces of furniture for fun so we put in an application and got accepted to sell.
| This set up was a little sloppy so we rearranged everything after the picture was taken. |
| And this is our official name. Wilcox Woodworking. |
| My favorite pieces that we make are these children's willow chairs. We make little ottomans to go with them and kids LOVE them! |
| I think Jake is a little bit of a redneck... |
| When the rivers were flooding Jake's backyard was a perfect place to kayak in! |
| and this is a couch that we obliterated with gasoline and tannerite. I think only 1 cushion survived the explosion. |



1 comment:
Look at all your adventures! So fun!
Post a Comment