Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Camden and a Bathroom Makeover-Wilcox Edition

Congratulations Chelsea and Rhet on your healthy new baby boy, Camden Briggs Rowley!!! We love you!!!


This is Camden.  Their precious little angel.

While Chels and Rhet were in the hospital with Cam- Jake, my mom, and myself stayed at their house with Kyler.

If someone could promise me I'd have a kid as cute and smart and Ky, I'd have one tomorrow!
 Ky turns 2 next week! But anyways, after a little eye infection scare with Cam this weekend we are glad he is doing better and hopefully he'll get to go home tomorrow and celebrate his big brother's birthday!

Jake and I visited the Rowleys a few weeks before Cam was born and we discussed redoing their bathroom. I have been following many different blogs and I've been wanting to experiment with painting cabinets, so while Chels and Rhet were at the hospital, Jake and I got out some paint and paint brushes and went to work. On Saturday I painted all the walls white while Jake did homework. It was a lot of work since I had to put it on really thick over that dark red, but I got it done. Once that was finished we went up to the hospital to visit everyone and then we got home and it was back to work. We finished the whole makeover in a day... and they were very surprised when they got home!!


Entrance before....

Entrance Now.
They have hated this bathroom for 2 years...

We wanted to brighten up the room a bit.
The old cabinets were stained and faded.



The new cabinets look awesome!

 This was Jake's design and I love how they turned out!!





We had a ton of fun experimenting with this bathroom and I can't believe how much of a difference it makes!
A special thanks must go out to my Mom for buying all the matching accessories- the bathroom turned out perfect! 

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

and we LOVE it!! MORE than a FAT kid LOVES cake!!

Uncle Bobby said...

Bathroom looks great you two did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Hey Darcie,

Hope things are goin well for the Wilcoxes. We like reading your entries and those are some beautiful hikes you get to go on. Here's hoping that in the future there will be many more inflatable obstacle courses that we can race on together.

Your buds, Chad and Tana
coxes. We like reading your entries and those are some beautiful hikes you get to go on. Here's hoping that in the future there will be many more inflatable obstacle courses that we can race on together.

Your buds, Chad and Tana