Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hanging with the Rowleys

A few weeks ago Chelsea and Rhet planned a trip up to Idaho so Jake and I met them up at our uncle's house. Its always a good time when we are together because Chels is one of my best friends! 

Chels found the secret to Uncle Joe's cooking.

Chelsea's first catch!

With all these summer posts people are going to start thinking the only thing to do in Idaho is fish...

We took the Rhino out one night and Jake searched for jackrabbits to shoot.

You just don't see these kinds of views in Virginia.

While the boys went out to play...

...Chels and I played with the kids and did a little Just Dance on the Wii!

Camden is getting so big!!!

He is the most snuggly baby in the world.


Kyler stole Cam's shade and you can see Chels trying to keep the umbrella out of her face. ha

Kyler loves boats!

Rhet might have had the catch of the day.

Can't wait to go down to Santaquin, UT next week to see you guys again!!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That's not Rhet's fish...it's mine!!! I just didn't want it touching me so I'm standing behind him!