So a few months ago I asked Jake to make me a bagel with honey nut cream cheese on it when I was getting ready for work since we had just bought the cream cheese the night before on our grocery run. When I got done doing my hair, it was of course time to leave, so I walked into the kitchen and to my surprise I see a bagel sitting on the counter with honey oozing down the sides of it. I was really confused and slightly disgusted, so naturally I said, “Ew Jake what is that?” and this was his response, “Don't look at me, you are the one that said you wanted honey NOT cream cheese!” Oh man- you can see why I just about died laughing. I couldn't even talk for a good 3 minutes so I just reached into the fridge and showed him this:
He started laughing and said, "Oh, I thought it was a little strange of you to be so specific about wanting honey -not- cream cheese!" I'm pretty sure I was a little late to work that day because Jake and I just sat there and laughed for a good while. I love that man. There's never a dull moment when we are together.




1 comment:
kind of like when we stayed at a hotel in boise once and i told bryce oh they have continential breakfast! he thought the whole night that he was gonna be getting breakfast from every continent the next morning. too funny.
Post a Comment