We just got done watching The Secret and now it's time to implement the desires and dreams we want in our lives so that they will become a reality. If you haven't watched it- maybe you should. And if you have an open mind: anything is possible.
First I will start with a short list of things I am grateful for: (using pictures)
 |
| The many adventures Jake and I have and the wonderful adventures we have ahead. |
|
|
 |
| Being married to my best friend who understands me and laughs with me day in and day out. |
|
 |
| For our blessings. We are "richly blessed and highly favored" as mom always says. |
 |
| For access to wood from Jake's dad's shop so we can make our own furniture. |
 |
| I am also grateful for my very first power tool so I can be a for reals wood worker. |
 |
| I'm also grateful Blaine found a bayonet for Jake's gun because when he holds it he looks like a southerner from the Civil War. haha. |
Anyways... all this is kinda random but you can't be happy with your life until you find the good in it. I am surrounded by love, laughter, good friends, and a wonderful family.
Mom- you'll be proud of this.. I put this display up on our bedroom wall and Jake and I are going to make a vision board. If we can visualize it: we can create it.
4 comments:
you are the best darc... so positive!
Oh my!!! I'm getting all verklempt right now!! You go Darcie and Jake!! That is exactly what I like to hear!! Can't wait until December!! Love you!!
Suess! Are those stickers or an actual board? Where can I get one? I think it is every mothers job to bestow "oh the places" to their children as they grow up.
You got those stickers from the dolla store? Now I'm going to have to hit one up!! What a good message ( I don't know that The Secret is - is it a new movie or something?) But I do know that you are right about one thing - Jake totally looks like a civil war guy. Crazy.
Post a Comment