Living in Rexburg, I have learned to take advantage of the sunny days. You never know what the weather is going to do here, but when summer finally comes it will be beautiful! This past weekend we had some really nice days and now it's back to cold and rainy :( oh well...
Life is Good!
Last week I was stressing out BIG TIME about wedding plans, job hunting, and finding an apartment, but this week is looking up. Jake and I found an apartment! I got a phone call a couple nights ago from an apartment I applied to live at and we were accepted. We're moving into a cute little two bedroom apartment and I'm very excited to make it our own place starting August 1st. Jake and I signed the contract together as Jake and Darcie "Nalder" Wilcox and I'm going to go up to the office today and put down our deposit. It's going to be a beast moving in since we are living on the 3rd floor, but we'll survive.
After we looked at the apartment yesterday, Jake had to go back to work and I still had an hour before I needed to go to work so I went over to the D.I. I found a chocolate fountain for $18.00 and I'm thinking we might use it at the reception. I heard they get kinda messy though, so we'll see. While I was texting Jake about what I had found, I told him that I loved him and his response made me laugh.... he said: "Well that's good cause you have to live with me for the next year. You signed a paper saying so..." Haha. He is so witty-that one. He makes me laugh every day.
I'm still looking for another part time job for the summer and a full time job for the fall, but something will work out sooner or later. As for the wedding plans- they're coming along. Jake and I are hopefully going to take some engagement photos this weekend and then we can design our announcements. Everything is getting done and I will be a lot less stressed now that we have a place to live when we get married. Thank you to everyone that had to put up with me last week...my major stressor is gone now and I will be more pleasant to be around from here on out!
5 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment