Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sometimes I don't know why he lets me drive.

The weather is FINALLY starting to get nice around Rexburg, so naturally that means it's time to cruise around in the Jeep again. Cliff lets me drive the Wrangler around town ALL the time, and last week I swore he was never going to let me drive it again. Around town the maximum speed limit is 35mph which is perfect for a Sunday stroll, but we had just made a sweet new "cruising jams" cd and when you crank up the tunes you naturally want to crank up the speed! So with Cliff's permission I drove a little ways out of town to Sugar city so that I could get up to 60mph.



Up to this point the drive was going perfectly, but once we got back into town we took a turn for the worse! I turned into a parking lot so I could start driving and the next thing I know the Jeep had mysteriously hit something and it kinda ramped up into the air! I really don't know who was more surprised because neither one of us saw that curb coming, but after the Jeep stopped bouncing around I realized Cliff's Powerade didn't have a lid on it and I was wearing it along with the rest of the car. I thought Cliff was going to kill me, but as you can tell he didn't. We had some good laughs about it and went back and took a picture. That wet spot on my jeans was Powerade... I promise!

No comments: