Let's start with my 23rd birthday. The original plan was to go to Yellowstone National Park because I had never been there before, but the weather didn't agree with us that day so we went to Fort Hall instead. Fort Hall is an Indian Reservation that has a casino, buffalo burgers, and a trading post with some pretty sweet jewelry and moccasins for sale. Erica, Katelyn, Tom, Cliff, and I spent about an hour playing the slots and after $4 or $5 being lost between the 5 of us,we decided to call it quits. The trading post was the next stop on the birthday list of adventures. I got some copper plated postcards to send to some friends and family, bought a really pretty bracelet, (got another beautiful bracelet from Cliff as a present), and Erica bought a pair of moccasins. Here is a picture of Katelyn trying on some things at the trading post:
Then we all went bowling, where we ran into these dashing young men....
and we all decided to grow mustaches as well...
You'd think after all of this excitement I would have been ready to call it a night, but the fun hadn't even started yet! For the second year in a row, Bubbles the Clown showed up at my birthday party. Last year he showed up at the door; this year he popped out of a closet. What a jokester...
This was last year's meeting:
and this is this year's reunion:
we have some good times.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh I didn't know that Britni's 3 boyfriends (zac, robert and chris) were friends! Amazing. How does Britni keep it a secret?
Post a Comment