Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

I learn faster than a speeding....

Yes, we are talking about bullets. When I married Jake he came with his own arsenal of guns, and somehow he still needs more. But when you shoot as much as Jake does, it is very cost efficient to reload your own bullets. This lovely little hobby has been passed down from his dad to Jake and now down to me. Here is how you make a bullet.

Step one. You have to replace the little silver thing at the bottom of the bullet. (Jake will laugh at me when he reads this because I can't remember what it's called and yes he angled the picture so that I would have antlers.)
Next you measure out the gun powder. It has to be within a certain range for different bullets.


I'm not very patient with this apparently because I had to do it four times.

Then you pour it into your empty shell.


Finally, you place your little copper bullet head on top and squeeze it all together.
And there you have it. The exact moment I turned into a country girl. Goodbye city life, just like Tootles on Peter Pan- I have lost my marbles. Haha. 

2 comments:

Nadia Woodhouse said...

hahah that is hilarious.. snap i didn't know you could do that. bryce is going to want to come play now

G Sauce said...

That is awesome!