Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Auntie Darcie

I believe aunts were put on this Earth to teach their nieces and nephews all the obnoxious habits that moms and dads try to keep their children from learning. While Chelsea and Rhet were at church yesterday, I gave Ky a bath and taught him that his little frog toy was really a squirt gun. He thought it was hilarious and really enjoyed squirting the entire bathroom with water.

The water proof camera was still the best investment EVER made! What a cutie!
He kept saying more, until I showed him how to fill it up himself.

He's a quick learner!

Kyler loves hats...

And he also likes to share with his Mom.

The Rowley Family.
I'm sure baby Rowley was smiling inside Chels' belly for this one too.
I love you guys!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am so glad you could come!