Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

A weekend away

Jake had an insane schedule this weekend where I wouldn't have been able to see him at all, so I packed up and came down to good 'ol Santaquin,Utah. I'm on vacation because the schools get out for Spud Harvest, so I'll go back up to Idaho on Wednesday. I miss Jake, but it's always fun to hang out with the Rowley bunch. Tonight we went to the Red Barn and went on a hayride. It got cold fast out there! But here are some pictures from our adventure:







I didn't want to upload all the pictures, but they were all really cute.

3 comments:

Nick's Kat said...

Sooo cute! Kyler is getting so big and you look great, your hair is getting really long. Miss you!

Mommala said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you all so much!!! Wish I could be there with you all!! Love you!!

Erica said...

Moving in on my territory, eh? Trying to take my room and hayrides at Chels? I see how it is.