Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kayaking Palisades



Adventure is our middle name. Well, we try to make it that anyways. Jake and I try to think of fun new things to do during the time that we actually get to see each other. We both have multiple jobs and Jake is in the Paramedic Program at school so we really only spend time together on the weekends IF he doesn’t have to cover a shift…. And there are plenty of Saturdays and Sundays where that is the case. So a few weekends ago when I got off of work we drove out to Palisades and went kayaking. Jake has been kayaking before, but I had not. Palisades is where he proposed, so I always love going back up there. It was a beautiful day, but it was a little chilly outside. In the pictures you can see snow on the tops of the mountains… and yes it is only September! Here are a few of the pictures from our trip. I didn’t flip and stayed pretty dry throughout the trip, so I think voyage number one was a success.