Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

This is the start of a new chapter :)

I'm really excited about my new blogging adventures. I think I'm going to change this into a Jake and Darcie update page because WE'RE ENGAGED!!!!!!! Here's the story for all of you to read :)

Because it is Spring and we've had some nice weather we've been planning a trip to Palisades Reservoir to take some pictures together. Little did we know that it was going to blizzard the day of and before we planned to go, but we still decided it would be a fun trip to go on. Its only about an hour away from Jake's house, so we drove up there and found a spot that would be nice to take a few pictures at. I set the camera up on his truck and ran back to take the first picture together. Jake wasn't looking so he told me to set it up again and when the camera started beeping he dropped down to one knee and pulled out the ring box. I think I was so surprised that it really didn't register in my brain what was going on until he actually opened the box! I saw the ring and I was SHOCKED. I had no idea that he had the ring! What a sneaky guy! Apparently everyone knew he had it and that he was going to propose that day except me! I am so excited.






We are planning to get married Friday August 13, 2010. I love Jake so much and he is everything that I could ever dream of marrying. He really is my other half and I can't wait to be married to him forever.

2 comments:

G Sauce said...

That is fantastic! Congrats!!! Gorgeous ring!

Mommala said...

We can't wait for Jake to be in our family too!!