Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Yesterday afternoon, Erica and Katelyn thought it would be a good idea to take a trip to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Why, you ask? Because we live in Rexburg, Idaho and sometimes you have to outsource for fun. So, we gathered up some friends and drove an hour and a half to Wyoming. This is what we saw when we got there:





We hit up some shops after we took pictures and saw a lot of dead animals hanging up on the walls and chillen outside on the side walks:



After we walked around for awhile, Cliff, Brandon, Tom, Katelyn, Erica, Vickie, and I decided we were hungry and we went to BUBBA'S BBQ! (it was delicious...but it still doesn't compare to Virginia!)


After dinner, Cliff, Brandon, and I went back to the arches and played some hacky sack. It's my new hobby, and I'm getting better at it... I promise!


It was an eventful day. We tried to take pics of the Wyoming sign on our way home, but it was really dark and Erica has shaky hands. Once we got home, the boys and I watched a few episodes of 24. I'm hooked on it, and I'm actually watching the second episode of the day as I write this.



oh, and I almost forgot... this sign was posted on a stop sign and it made me laugh. Usually you see lost dog signs on posts like that, but not in Wyoming... this is what I saw:

3 comments:

Mommala said...

Wow! Now that's country girl!!! Is that a pair of lost antlers??
Hahahahahaha!! What fun!! :o)

Chelsea said...

I wondered when you went to Wyoming! I went there one day for like 3 hours and then drove home - it was so frackin windy there!

.Music For The Working Man. said...

so i think my favorite picture is the one where you are hugging the post and it has the bear cub climbing up the other side. The reason i like that one is because you can catch a glimpse of your toes. and you remember what i said about toes right ok that is all im going to say...nice pics